2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Monday ManScan



One day a nun was riding in a taxicab. During the ride she noticed that the driver was staring at her. When she asked him why, he said, "I don't want to offend you." She said, "You can't offend me. I have been a nun long enough that I have heard just about everything." The cab driver then said, "Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun give me a blow job."

She paused, then said "Well, perhaps we can work something out. But you have to be single, and you have to be Catholic." Immediately the cab driver said, "Oh, yes! I'm single and I'm Catholic!" The cab driver pulled into the alley and the nun went to work. Shortly afterwards, the cab driver began crying. He said, "Sister, I have to confess. I lied...I'm married and I'm Jewish!"

The nun replied, "That's okay. My name's Bruce and I'm on my way to a costume party."

American Urge: Mag Hopping
BO: Apres Les Efforts
Beautiful: Babyboy
Butt Boys: Naked at the Car
A Cause Des Garcons: Evan Wade is Just a God
Closet Conundrums: Striking Gold
Gym Fanantic: Myles Hannaman
Hoodsworld: Daddy!!!
Hot Argentine Men: Ignacio Corleto
Mecs Rases: Street Guys
NewNowNext: Braylon Edwards
ModFab: Santiago Cabrera
Oscillate Wildly: Pedro Moreno
Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home