2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, December 03, 2006


ModMusic: Holly Cole

I know that I'm supposed to profile some important gay artists (as promised last week), but I've been distracted by some great music in the last few days. The reason? I'm beginning work on a new original piece with my company, about the struggles of maintaining relationships. I've been listening to a lot of music to get in the mood, and I had to share this one: "Everything I've Got" as interpreted with perfect comic timing by the brilliant chanteuse Holly Cole. If you've ever been with someone past the initial hormonal blast, you'll know exactly where she's coming from

Download: "Everything I've Got", The Holly Cole Trio
Then Get: Don't Smoke in Bed, The Holly Cole Trio
Tags: , , , , , , , ,



Post a Comment

<< Home