2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, December 18, 2006

 

ModFab Named Time Magazine's Person of the Year

I was so thrilled and honored this morning to discover that I have been named Time's Person of the Year. I've yet to read the article, but I did see the cover of the magazine, which makes it clear in a very personal way how special I am. Congratulations to all of my fellow nominees (you'll get your turn, Barack, I promise), and of course, thank to all the little people I stepped on to get where I am today. With this honor now behind me, only one honor remains for me, the pinnacle of existence. You know what I'm saying: a Bloggie can't be far behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home