2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Will Shag You Rotten (Small Strings Attached)

Call me desperate. Call me craven. Call me perverse. But it's still true: I am now officially offering sexual favors in exchange for votes in the Verve Weblog Awards, where the ballots close later today. That's right: vote for me today, and you can have wild, passionate, life-changing sex all night long...with Andy Towle. (What, you think I would do the sexing up myself? I'm a married man, fer chrissake. And Andy's a mensch, so I'm sure he'll help a brother out.)

In all seriousness: please vote now. Free handjobs. No kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home