2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

The Verdict at SNL

A few days ago we speculated on who was getting the ax at Saturday Night Live. The hammer has now fallen, and the unlucky ones are Chris Parnell, Kenan Thompson, and Horatio Sanz. (Darrell Hammond is still in discussions as to whether he's staying or going.) I suppose I should be grateful that two of the four (Thompson and Sanz) are ones I wanted to see leave, but I am heartbroken about Parnell. He is easily the funniest man on the show, and by cleaning out the veterans, Parnell's absence will be especially hard to take. (To add insult to injury, Jason Sudeikis -- another of my picks to leave -- will now be the anchor of "Weekend Update", replacing Tina Fey. Feh.) [Fimoculous]
Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home