2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

D'oh! It's Battlestar Galactica

Hey fabulous readers. Nathaniel here as your guest blogger. I'll try not to talk about movies too much since I have my own blog for that...

Since ModFab and I share an ever growing obsession for Sci-Fi's terrific flagship series Battlestar Galactica --the only post-Buffy television series that remotely approaches that classic's blend of ballsy storytelling and dramedic ambition-- I thought I'd share this goody (pictured left) I found perusing the web. It's the Galactica leaders as seen through the lens of Matthew Groening's Simpsons.

Check out the rest of the BG regulars in this frakkin cool gallery from illustrator Dylan Meconis. Battlestar Galactica returns with all new episodes on October 6th. If you love great television drama, you'll mark your calendar.

Previous BG love @ ModFab:
Season 3 Preview
Emmy snub Poor Mary McDonnell
Battlestar's surging viewership
Minor Fabulousity (This post is from all the way back in January 2005. ModFab is so ahead of the curve!)

Previous BG love @ The Film Experience:
TV Giveth. TV Taketh Away on Mary McDonnell & Alfre Woodard
Starbuck rocks my world.

Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home