2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Click : Save : Listen


Bill Withers Vs. Grievious Angel - Ain't No Sunshine [via Lil Mike's Last Known Thoughts]
The Majestic Twelve
- Condoleezza, Check My Posse [via Captain's Dead]
Elodie O
- La Mer [via Largehearted Boy]
David McAlmont - Lose My Faith [pictured, via Music Like Dirt]
New Order - Regret (Live in Concert) [via Let's Kiss and Make Up]
Kaskade
- In This Life (J. Michaels Mix) [Arjan Writes]
The Cure
- In Between Days [via The Smudge of Ashen Fluff]
Tom Waits
- Annie’s Back In Town [via Parking Lot Cities]
Beirut
- Postcards From Italy [via The Indie Index]
Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.
- My Love [via Razorblade Runner]
Prince
- Le Grind [via Some Velvet Blog]
Panic! At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage (Tommie Sunshine Brooklyn Fire Remix) [via I Guess I'm Floating]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home