2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, August 18, 2006


Back From The Beach, Back To The Blog

Yes people, that is indeed the well-mosturized Foot of ModFab you see floating in the bubbling jacuzzi, looking out over a gorgeous blue sky and the Atlantic Ocean in the distance. (You see now why I am NOT a photoblogger.) The rented bungalow and its delicious hot tub were perfect, the fresh seafood was delightful, and the local masseur was a true find. Glad to be back, rejuvenated and focused. I missed you! (And a grateful smooch to Nathaniel, who was a superb substitute teacher for this unruly classroom. I read his posts with such excitement, I forgot it was my own blog! If you aren't already getting a daily dose of him, add him to your RSS reader now.)


Post a Comment

<< Home