2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 16, 2006

 

ModFab Returns!

Howdy, everybody...I'm back! Atlanta was wonderful, the conference was stimulating, brunch with QTA was heavenly, and I missed this blog much more than I expected to. (Note: discuss with therapist.) Thanks to the ModFab Olympians who subbed beautifully in my absence: PTF, B@B, TFE, SL, and CP. I couldn't have asked for more! I'm still on Southern time (which izzz ssslllooww), so I'm catching up on everything. But here's what I know after a quick spin around the blogosphere:

- The History Boys, a just winner of a half-dozen Tonys last Sunday, has extended through October 1. Better grab it quick, or it's history girls. (Heh. I am hilarious.)

- Gay network LOGO reveals its new TV shows. Viewer Alert: high suckage ahead.

- Hey, that new Keanu Reeves-Sandra Bullock movie The Lake House? Apparently, it doesn't suck. Who knew? The script is by Pulitzer playwright David Auburn (Proof).

- John Doyle's revival of Sondheim's Company will play the Barrymore. Me: geeked. Damion: gagging while geeked.

- Nick has a gorgeous new apartment in Chicago to match his gorgeous new job. I'm hoping he also has a gorgeous new guest room.

- Worst Thing About My Vacation: missing Rufus Wainwright with Nathaniel. Harumph.

- Speaking of the Tonys...I realize the moment has passed, so I'll just say: fuck The Pajama Game, and fuck Jersey Boys. Stinkylulu says everything I'd say, anyway.

- We killed Zarqawi...yay. America: 1. Rebels: 2,500.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home