2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Kevin Richardson Quits The Backstreet Boys

Let the national mourning begin. Rather than bring in a newcomer to their fading fab five, the remaining Boys will not replace Richardson, choosing instead to valiantly struggle on as a foursome. (Apparently, Kevin wasn't really necessary in the first place.) At the press conference, the now-solo singer said of the split, "Now I can see that we're falling apart from the way that it used to be, yeah. No matter the distance, I want you to know that deep down inside of me...You are my fire. The one desire." No matter how many times I hear it, that lyrics still makes me sexually uncomfortable.
Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home