2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Exhausted, But Energized

Sorry about not having my usual morning lineup, I'll have more later....I spent yesterday at a theatrical double-header, first seeing Cirque du Soleil's Corteo out on Randall's Island, and then scooting quickly downtown to catch the scorchingly brilliant, 4-hour version of King Lear starring the legendary Alvin Epstein. (You've got one more week to see it, if you want to see Shakespeare the way the Bard intended...provocative, alive, and devastating.) Just got home at 1:15AM, loving this city. But I must go to bed or I will die. More when I wake.
Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home