2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Two Years...And Counting

Exactly two years ago today, Modern Fabulousity burst forth into the world, naked, alone, and unremittingly horny with a dream. Back then, I had no idea what this community would become, or how much it would mean to me. A year ago, I thanked each one of our 32,000 visitors; this year, ModFab has clocked its 500,000th visitor...and that's without ever sucking on the teat of Perez Hilton or Andy Towle. So thank you, dear Reader, for making this blog orgy a little sexier every time you come around. You are more Modern and Fabulous than anything I know.

A couple of shout-outs (since I never get to thank anyone): to Mr. ModFab, who has generously given up all use of our home computer so that I can write nonsense about Kevin Federline and celebrity babies (love you, darling!); to the long-neglected Mod Fab Six (Nathaniel, Nick, Melissa, Dr. S, Par3182, and Stinkylulu), I swear I haven't forgotten you; to Rod, Mk, Amy, and the dozens of bloggerfriends I've made; to the photobloggers who have embraced me as one of their own; to the advertisers who rock my planet, thank you for your faith and support (and yes, you should take five seconds and click on every one of them, because they keep us free, and it's the least you could do, right?); and to You. See you tomorrow for Year Three.


Post a Comment

<< Home