2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

The New Blogroll

Over the past few weeks, I've been getting lots of requests from bloggers to be added to the Modern Fabulousity blogroll. Which I am happy to do...I'm going to do a massive overhaul of the blogroll soon. It's going to be an equal opportunity affair: here's what you need to do if you want to be added:
  1. You should email modern.fabulousity@gmail.com -- and ask. Include a link to your homepage.
  2. But before you do, link your own blogroll to Modern Fabulousity (http://modernfabulousity.blogspot.com). I'm not adding anyone who doesn't have us on their blogroll. Period. It's only fair. (Pet peeve....big alpha-dog blogs that don't list any other blogs or only a few. Share the wealth, guys.)
  3. I'll visit your site, and check for the link. If it's there, I will add you at my next scheduled update (which will now happen monthly). If I think your site is complete crap, mean spirited BS, or a spam blog, I will not add you, and will email you telling you why.
ARTIST SITES: If you are an artist, photoblog, theatre company, dance company, etc., the rules are a little different. Basically, I really have to groove on what you're doing. It's not called "modern fabulousity" for nothing.

POLITICAL SITES: We're evaluating content on a case by case basis. Instapundit, you can quit calling me, I think you're nice but absolutely will not go out with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home