2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Mommy, Why Can't I Get The Illegal Download Too?

Supposedly some never-heard songs by Janet Jackson were leaked to the internet last week. Songs that she recorded last year, but that will not appear on her new album. Lost forever in the mists of time and copyright law.

My question: where does one go to find internet leaks? Come on, ModFab readers, I know you know where they are...and I need this music, people. I love me some Janet, and would gladly father her children if she but asked. Hear me, O Internet Download Gods...I too want to be a part of the Rhythm Nation! Let me in! Show me a sign!
Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home