2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

MobFad Hab Ah Cohd

Sorry I've been absent...after getting a little cough over the weekend, it blew up last night into a full-blown cold/flu/gangrene/scurvy/whoknows. I've just crawled from the bed (almost literally) to let you all know I'll be back to regular schedule tonight or tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's something NSFW, but the only thing that would cure my current illness: Pretty. Prettier. Prettiest. What, sue me.

The worst part about being sick as a dog? I missed the Scissor Sisters concerts, which every blogger in the city seemed to see except me. Thanks for the reports, gang...it lets me know what I missed, and helps to churn the gallon jug of bitterness I'm working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home