2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Sunday, April 02, 2006


Lazy Weekend Completed.

I've returned from my weekend run to the beach house with a light tan, a refreshed spirit, and a slight tequila buzz...all of which were fun to get. The house is gorgeous (a 5 BR, 3BA two-story affair with every amenity imaginable -- the picture is from the back veranda this afternoon, looking out onto the Atlantic), and the weather cooperated beautifully. I read this book, watched this movie, played this game, drank a lot of this wine, and enjoyed this homemade soup. Mostly, though, I just sat on the deck and did nothing. Which is exactly what I needed.

And it doesn't look like I missed much of anything in New York...it seems to have been a good weekend to avoid the nightclubs, anyway. (Au revoir, le Splash.)


Post a Comment

<< Home