To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, John Travolta
A few thoughts on the Oscars from this week:
- If Jack and Ennis were club kids, what would they dance to?
- The Mod Fab Six tell you who SHOULD win tonight...
- ...and then I tell you what WILL win.
- Wanna win your Oscar pool? Watch the shorts.
- Miss Thing, there were gay cowboys in Hollywood long before Brokeback. Clutch the pearls!
- If the devil wears Prada, what does Jesus wear?
- Halle Berry could make beeyooteeful babies with her luscious new boyfriend.
- John Travolta is Hollywood's latest DQT (Drag Queen in Training). Someone call Swayze, stat!
- Dreamgirls sneaks a preview in L.A. (But nothing touches the original cast. Fierce!)
- The new James Bond is eminently talented. But he's also friggin' hot.
- George Michael is arrested for drugs, and absolutely no one cares.
- If I Xeroxed my ass on a photocopier, could I get in the Whitney Biennial?
- Pity the Federline: untalented, small-dicked, and burdened with a really fat wife.
- Meryl Streep. Liev Schreiber. Together again. But not dating.
- Lincoln Center puts together a Coachella...but for really smart people.
- Goodbye, dear Octavia. We'll miss you terribly.
- We're not certain, but this might be the hottest guy we've ever seen.