2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Monday, March 20, 2006


Mojo Hunting

At the risk of being maudlin, I just wanted to thank everyone for their emails, good thoughts, and prayers about the cascading waterfall of crap happening in my private life. I'm not very good at being secretive, but until this thing is sorted out, I ask for your patience and understanding. I am aware that ModFab lost a little of its spark in the past two weeks or so; as soon as life stops smacking me around like a coked-up bitch (which should be this week, fingers crossed), I plan to bring renewed energy to this project. Until then, keep the cards and letters coming...it's yet to become clear whether something good or something bad is happening, so your entreaties to the pagan gods are still useful.

Nice to know this blogger has real friends. Thanks.


Post a Comment

<< Home