Batman and Robin are Just Friends, We Swear
What a week:
- The Oscars are soooo last Sunday. We've moving on to the Tonys.
- But before we do, we're leaving in a big, gay huff on the cowboy-friendly horse we rode in on. Here's the infamous post that struck fear in Crash-voters everywhere.
- Chloe wins Project Runway, and we're honestly ambivalent about it. So we're moving on to season three.
- While whites and blacks flee the Latino-ization of Nueva York, we're hoping it leads to a rice-and-beans revolution!
- Kylie Minogue is writing a children's book about a showgirl. It's called Green Eggs and Lapdances.
- The ModFab staff wants you to know that we would happily suck on any appendage Alton would like to share. Just so you know.
- God. Bless. Morrissey.
- We defy you not to fall madly, insanely, completely in love with Aunt Bernice.
- Now even comic-book superheroes are gay: what next, cowboys?
- There's still a few days left to vote for your favorite club anthem. Get to it, you Roxy-lovin' queens!
- The Sopranos TONIGHT!