2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Oscarcasting: Critics Gone Wild!

Big news: your humble editor has been invited to join some of blogdom's most inspiring cinematic minds as part of the Oscar Symposium, the new awards-talk roundtable taking place for the next three weeks at The Film Experience. This is no sweet, quaint discussion group, though...shit, it's only two days old, and Nathaniel has already called me a terrible casting director who loves overacting (only because I liked Philip Seymour Hoffman in Capote...you'll see that in Thursday's installment). Don't worry about me, though. Now that I know the gloves are off, I fully intend to start smacking some bitches up.


Post a Comment

<< Home