Mod and Fab: The Week In Review
Recapping the week that was:
- Amnesia rocks!
- Project Runway gets its Final Three. Big deal, we're still not over Nick.
- Just what the Academy Awards need: terrorists getting Oscars.
- Beyonce murders baby puppies. LL Cool J and J. Lo just murder eardrums.
- Christians star in amateur sex tapes, while porn stars ask what Jesus would do. I bet in both cases, God's not thrilled.
- Yes, I would have sex with a mutant. A hot one, mind you.
- James Bond gets a villain, and Kylie gets the public shrine she so completely deserves. I should be so lucky.
- Pop Quiz: Who is the Sexiest Six'er? A) Nathaniel B) Dr. S C) Melissa D) Par3182 E) Stinkylulu F) Nick G) All of the above got junk in the trunk, make my anaconda scream.
- LOGO is naming the gayest movies of all time. Not counting Top Gun.
- A first in blog history: ModFab features a naked woman. I guess we're bi now.
- Someone should tell the students of Durham University that if they keep self-abusing in the shower, they'll go blind. And use up all the hot water.