Fashion, Orgies, and Popozao...Oh My!
Recapping the week that was:
- So many pleated skirts, so little time: New York's Fashion Week had its ups and downs (mostly downs) while the Project Runway finalists put on their shows...and the critics had their way with them. Meanwhile, we mourned the loss of Nick from the competition, while asking the important questions: in the reality show of your mind, which designer are you?
- Prince went limp on us with his new single, but Morrissey got us hard as a rock.
- Alan Cumming's blow-fueled orgy was definitely more fun than the Basic Instinct 2 trailer.
- The Olympics are cool...but Apolo, Bode, and Jeremy are hot.
- The 2005 World Photo of the Year is chosen, and it's really something.
- Kevin Federline wants you to know that "Popozao" is a really good song.
- To-Do: take a caffeine nap, buy expensive wine, and pick up groceries for gay cowboys.
- Damon DeMarco, blowjob king. No, really.
- In case you haven't heard, Oprah owns the universe.
- If you haven't joined the ModFab Oscar Pool, you're nothing but a punk-ass sissy. Yeah, I said it! Now what? Bring it, bitch!