2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Discounts For ModFab Readers


Fabulous Stationery, who recently became a ModFab advertiser, has been one of our favorite sites for years. They make creative and unique stationery products and gorgeous notecards for almost every occasion (including big gay weddings, which is where I first found them). They're the kind of cards that your friends will swoon over...the kind that make you seem ever so resourceful, hip and cool.

Exclusively for Modern Fabulousity readers, you can get $5 off each Fabulous Stationery order by entering the discount code "modfab". Original art for your next party, birthday, or special event...now a bargain to boot! I may swallow my own tongue, this is so exciting...you know I DO love me a sale.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home