2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Friday Hot Guy Blogging: LL Cool J



It defies logic, reason, and the bounds of science that LL Cool J is this goddamn lip-smacking fine. An actor-musician-fashionista way before J. Lo ever thought about multitasking stardom, this ripped bonesprout is co-starring with Queen Latifah this weekend in Last Holiday; I usually find him kind of adorably clunky and sweet on film, so this seems like a good match for his talents. According to Keith Boykin, LL works out religiously and runs 12 miles a day. I wish I had that dedication. I wish I had those pecs. But mostly, I wish I had that in my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home