2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Friday Hot Guy Blogging: Tom Welling



Confession: I've never seen Smallville, never seen Cheaper By The Dozen 1 or 2, never seen The Fog. Yes, I knew who Tom Welling was of course, but had never been into the lightweight-hunk thing. But seeing the photos at GuyTVBlog earlier this week, I was blown away...I felt like I was hit by a Buick. (A really sexy Buick, sure, but a Buick nonetheless.) Amazing what a little five o'clock shadow can do, huh? Looking at his IMDB bio, I'm struck by three things. One: he's a former model (duh). Two: he doesn't really like Superman, the role that has made him famous. And Three: he's a former construction worker with a shoe size of fourteen. Someone catch me, I think I'm gonna faint...

Recent F.H.G.B.: Boris Kodjoe / Randy Orton / Adam Dexter / Rusty Joiner / Frederic Michalak and Clement Poitrenaud / Fleet Week / Bollywood Cowboy / Daniel Norrell / MusclePrince / Maven / Big Roger / Gael Garcia Bernal / Rafa Yapur / Chris Evans / Damon DeMarco / Ulisses / Reichen Lehmkuhl / Salvador / Naveen Andrews / ManrammerSF / Jensen Atwood / Mike Erwin

1 Comments:

Blogger kay21 said...

Please add more Tom Welling pics

3/22/09, 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home