2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Friday Hot Guy Blogging: Boris Kodjoe



A while back, I said that Gael Garcia Bernal was the only man I would cheat on my husband with.

I lied. I forgot about Boris Kodjoe, the model-turned-actor who has turned me out on TV's Soul Food and Second Time Around, and who will be on movie screens in January's Madea's Family Reunion. Born in Vienna and raised in Germany, Boris is of German-Ghanian descent and fluent in four (!) languages. He aspired to a professional tennis career until an injury made him look into modeling (for Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis and YSL) and, eventually, acting. Married to his TV co-star Nicole Ari Parker, he's a new father...and until he meets me, straight I guess. I wonder if he'll respond positively to a gay stalker? Couldn't hurt.



Recent F.H.G.B.: Randy Orton / Adam Dexter / Rusty Joiner / Frederic Michalak and Clement Poitrenaud / Fleet Week / Bollywood Cowboy / Daniel Norrell / MusclePrince / Maven / Big Roger / Gael Garcia Bernal / Rafa Yapur / Chris Evans / Damon DeMarco / Ulisses / Reichen Lehmkuhl / Salvador / Naveen Andrews / ManrammerSF / Jensen Atwood / Mike Erwin

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

I would GET a husband JUST to cheat on him with Boris! got dayum! ;-) peace

2/9/08, 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home