2007 Verve Awards

2006 Verve Awards


Best Arts and Culture Blog 2005 Queer Day Awards

Best Gay Blog Nominee 2004 Weblog Awards

Best Arts and Culture Blog Nominee

Friday, August 19, 2005

 

Friday Hot Guy Blogging: Reichen Lehmkuhl



I have some trepidation about posting Reichen today...after winning The Amazing Race a few seasons back with his ex Chip, the gay community adopted him as some kind of weird pop-culture hero. And while I adore his personality (and, um, his body), I don't think being on a reality show should qualify you for hero status.

Got to give it up for Reichen, though...the former Air Force Captain has used his fame to score a second reality gig (the unwatchable Kill Reality), launched his own website to hawk his gorgeous mug on calendars and posters, and written a forthcoming book, Here's What We'll Say, about his experiences as a closeted gay man in the armed forces. A budding actor, he's appeared on The Drew Carey Show, The Young and the Restless, and as the "Impossibly Handsome Man" on Frasier...not exactly Shakespeare, but then, he's not exactly Olivier.

For me, however, my enduring relationship with Reichen will always be about his unbelievable hips. Call the fire department, I'm burning, you know what I'm saying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home